JAHEE represents an important opportunity for Member States to work jointly to address health inequalities and achieve greater equity in health outcomes across all groups in society, in all participating countries and in Europe at large.
The effects of health inequalities within and between European countries are widely recognized, and reducing health inequalities is on the agenda of many countries. Despite an increasing concern and awareness on health inequalities, a wide gap exists in Europe in terms of political response.
The general objective of JAHEE is to improve health and well-being of European citizens and achieve greater equity in health outcomes across all groups in society in all participants countries and in Europe at large. In addition JAHEE will also include a specific focus on both vulnerable groups and migrants.
- JAHEE News and Updates, November 2020
- Recovering from COVID-19. The role of the European Semester (just published)
- JAHEE News and Updates, October 2020
- JAHEE News and Updates, July 2020
- JAHEE Statement on the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Webinar: COVID 19 and cities